Our mission is to bring random-access, point-of-care testing to everyone, everywhere. Our technologies enable rapid and accurate detection of pathogens and biomarkers while being user friendly and low cost.
Our applications range from multiplex and quantitative immunoassays to rapid nucleic acid detection and quantification without amplification.
Our assays are currently research-use-only but we strive to offer regulatory approved kits in the the near future.
Our technologies have stood the test of peer-review and we continue to expand our outreach in the scientific community.
- Electrochemical lateral flow immunosensor for detection and quantification of dengue NS1 protein. Biosensors and Bioelectronics 77(2016)400–408.
- Colorimetric stack pad immunoassay for bacterial identification. Biosens Bioelectron. 2017 Jan 15;87:572-578.
- Bioluminescent bioreporter pad biosensor for monitoring water toxicity. Talanta. 2016;149:290-7. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.11.067.
- Fiber-optic immunosensor for detection of Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever IgG antibodies in patients. Anal Chem. 2015 Aug 18;87(16):8394-8.
- Bioluminescent liquid light guide pad biosensor for indoor air toxicity monitoring. Anal Chem. 2015 Apr 7;87(7):3655-61.